Rocket league (quick montage)

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo whats going on guys. Back again trying a new game and turns out i had fun. Please tell me if you liked my vid!!

Thanks,

CDOD

Reactions: Justine

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
very good dude! I really enjoyed this video! The music went well with a lot of the clips. I left a like on the video.

*side note* I was wondering if you wanted to give eachother a shoutout at the start of one of our video's? No worries if not, I was just wondering. Message me if you want to talk in more detail about it or hit me up on social media

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i like the track you used for this montage, very nice selection of clips saw a lot of cool plays i like the one that bounces of the wall...kinda like a pass that was cool bro, left you a like.....very nice

Reactions: CDOD

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
very good dude! I really enjoyed this video! The music went well with a lot of the clips. I left a like on the video.

*side note* I was wondering if you wanted to give eachother a shoutout at the start of one of our video's? No worries if not, I was just wondering. Message me if you want to talk in more detail about it or hit me up on social media
I would love to. Sorry im really late, was busy with exams. Yea can u message me, don't know how to do it sorry![DOUBLEPOST=1490113310,1490113192][/DOUBLEPOST]
i like the track you used for this montage, very nice selection of clips saw a lot of cool plays i like the one that bounces of the wall...kinda like a pass that was cool bro, left you a like.....very nice
Thanks dude means a lot. Thanks for the like as well. Sorry for late reply