Rocket League: Path To Platinum #9

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
We're onto Episode 9 of the Path To Platinum in Rocket League and I suddenly lose the ability to speak and discover Sugar Jesus. How? Find out below!

This is a uniquely fantastic game that I don't have the patience for, haha. I've watched my younger brother play it as well; it's definitely entertaining to watch.

With that said, your commentary is spot on ( ;) )! Also, I'm loving the top hat on your car, as well as the candy corn that's coming off the cars!

This is a uniquely fantastic game that I don't have the patience for, haha. I've watched my younger brother play it as well; it's definitely entertaining to watch.

With that said, your commentary is spot on ( ;) )! Also, I'm loving the top hat on your car, as well as the candy corn that's coming off the cars!

Thank you very much, NN :D

Great game Kirky. Like how you get so excited when you make a seemingly impossible goal:roflmao2: We should totally play a game sometime.

The hype is most certainly real :p I would love to play a game sometime! Who's knows? Maybe we could find a third person and make a series of it :p

Back