ROCKET LEAGUE: PATH TO PLATINUM #20

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's our final episode of the Path To Platinum before Christmas! The question is, will I receive what I asked Santa for and gain promotion into Silver III?

Reactions: MegaCrasher

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This was awesome to watch, the competitive nature of this game always makes it a nail biter, I've considered buying it for quite some time but never actually got around to it, but that sweet tooth truck may just have convinced me so.

Reactions: TheKirkyLife

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This was awesome to watch, the competitive nature of this game always makes it a nail biter, I've considered buying it for quite some time but never actually got around to it, but that sweet tooth truck may just have convinced me so.
Got to be careful if you're buying it for Sweet Tooth, he's a PS4 exclusive! That said, if you're an Xbox player then it is coming out very soon on that with TWO exclusive vehicles from Gears of War and Halo! Either way, it is incredibly addictive and just one of those games you can pick up and play any time. The relatively short match lengths are perfect as well if you've got even 30 mins to do something with :)

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Got to be careful if you're buying it for Sweet Tooth, he's a PS4 exclusive! That said, if you're an Xbox player then it is coming out very soon on that with TWO exclusive vehicles from Gears of War and Halo! Either way, it is incredibly addictive and just one of those games you can pick up and play any time. The relatively short match lengths are perfect as well if you've got even 30 mins to do something with :)
Ahhhh! That's actually very helpful, you see I play on pc not consoles, I'm not sure if there's anything exclusive to that.