ROAST ME!!

ItsNotAiyla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just kidding about the roasting thing. I prefer pan fried.

I am a little wee baby youtuber looking for some constructive criticism. Currently I have just been posting storytime videos about my life and backpacking the world. I try and keep them comedic.

I genuinely enjoy the content I make and I would watch it if someone else did it. I'm finding it a bit difficult to find advice on ways to get seen that is geared towards my type of content.

I try to push my comedy and editing with each new video. I have consistent thumbnails and try to make my titles catchy. I use a long description with recurring words. I have just started dabbling with TubeBuddy. I have a consistent upload schedule and I am going to be uploading 3 vids a week starting 2018 instead of 2.

I am thinking of having one vid a week dedicated to challenges and "trendy" things like that to try and get more mainstream exposure if I'm lucky.

Basically I'm looking for absolutely anything that you think could help me. Think I'm totally wrong in my approach? Please tell me! I am but a wee child looking for guidance from experienced tubers!

Kthxbi

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I am a little wee baby youtuber looking for some constructive criticism. Currently I have just been posting storytime videos about my life and backpacking the world. I try and keep them comedic.

I genuinely enjoy the content I make and I would watch it if someone else did it. I'm finding it a bit difficult to find advice on ways to get seen that is geared towards my type of content.

I try to push my comedy and editing with each new video. I have consistent thumbnails and try to make my titles catchy. I use a long description with recurring words. I have just started dabbling with TubeBuddy. I have a consistent upload schedule and I am going to be uploading 3 vids a week starting 2018 instead of 2.

I am thinking of having one vid a week dedicated to challenges and "trendy" things like that to try and get more mainstream exposure if I'm lucky.

Basically I'm looking for absolutely anything that you think could help me. Think I'm totally wrong in my approach? Please tell me! I am but a wee child looking for guidance from experienced tubers!

Kthxbi
I really like your way of telling stories and I think that you're doing a great job tbh. I can't really think of anything that you could change. I think that you should just keep doing what you're doing now as you seem to be growing pretty well for a channel that only started around a month ago. Following trends related to your channel would be a good idea too.

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Kthxbi
hey babe! i thought EVERYTHING was perfect! i actually left a few...(or too many) comments in one of your videos ahahaha omg you're amazing!

Reactions: ItsNotAiyla

ItsNotAiyla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey babe! i thought EVERYTHING was perfect! i actually left a few...(or too many) comments in one of your videos ahahaha omg you're amazing!
Thank you so so much!! That means a lot to me! And I like every all the comments!:redface2:

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
not the type of video that I would normally be drawn to on youtube but I found them entertaining and easy to watch. my only constructive criticism would be maybe try to tell the story in about 1 less min as a goal. keep it up