Review my channel please

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in checking out my channel and telling me what you think! Just be warned that there is some swearing and what not it in :). My videos are basically just vlogs where I share my stories and ideas as well as trying out some skits.Any feedback is helpful! Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQdbaLSs8D3FZx1DreP1uew

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your content is good and I like your personality. I can see myself watching your vlogs. But to me they feel a bit empty due to the lack of background music. It changes a video dramatically. There's plenty of great royalty free music on YouTube these days which can be downloaded at the click of a button.

Secondly, your face and background wall have a very yellowy/orange tint which I suspect is as a result of artificial lighting. If your camera allows you to set the white balance this would help greatly. It changes the feel of the video completely Alternatively you could shoot during the day with curtains open to allow natural lighting in.

Finally, your thumbnails are plain. Make custom thumbnails and use colour, bold text etc to draw people's attention.

Other than that your content is great and I particularly enjoyed the sex ed video. Hilarious! You seem comfortable enough in front of the camera so I trust you'll do just fine on YouTube. All the best buddy! :)