REVENUE STOPPED COMING IN!?!

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
What's goin on everyone, so as of last month my ad revenue doesn't seem to be adding to my ad sense account

below are some screenshots to show you:

20p623p.jpg

Could it be that i changed my url to a custom one? I don't know what happened but money stopped coming into my ad sense. Help would be greatly appreciated!!

Well we are now on to February and nothing is showing up for then either...and i def am making money through ads...

ok. Well you can accept my answer or not. I don't care. I am just basing that off the fact my earnings from last month have not shown up yet either. Sometimes it takes some extra time...

I don't care that you completely disregarded what I said. I initially came here to help and you suggested that was wrong. I'm not an expert on anything but I have been making videos for almost 3 years. Sometimes the money don't show on the 10th so you just wait and it will show up. I do know that to be a fact and you suggested I was wrong. I would recommend not asking for help if you didn't want help to begin with.

nomoney.jpg Image that shows I am not crazy and have full faith that it will show up. Possibly today. Possibly Monday. Because I have seen it happen many times before.

Yeah but that's for February, mine shows the same thing for Fedrurary...but it shows nothing for jan1-31 as you can see

Back