PrimeSyndicate

So everyone knows about VanossGaming and all of his friends, right? Well you know how he has a big group of friends that he records with? Well that's what I am aiming to do. I want to create a big group of funny, dedicated YouTube gamer friends that are willing to record almost anything. Now by a "big group", I mean a group that has around 7-10 people in it. Now of course we wouldn't have to record with all 7-10 friends at once. I would just like it if we had that many friends in the group so that we can insure that we always have friends to record with. However, there are some minor requirements I would like for everyone to meet before even considering on "joining" the group.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basic Requirements:
(Applies to all other sections)

#1:
Be at least 14. (Essential)

#2:
Have a good quality mic. (VERY essential)

#3:
Have a YouTube account. (VERY essential)

#4:
Have at least 10 subscribers on YouTube. (Not essential)

#5:
Have at least 5 videos. (Not essential)

#6:
Be willing to record a lot. (VERY essential)

#7:
Have good internet. (VERY essential)

PC Gaming Requirements: (ALL ARE VERY ESSENTIAL!!!)

#1:
Have a good quality mic.

#2:
Have Skype.

#3:
Have some type of computer recorder.

#4:
Be willing to record a lot.

#5:

Have at least ONE of the following games. (Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead, Golf with your Friends)

Xbox One Gaming Requirements: (ALL ARE VERY ESSENTIAL!!!)

#1:
Have Xbox LIVE.

#2:
Have a good quality mic.

#3:
Have at least ONE of the following games.
(Dying Light, Saints Row IV, GTA V, The Division, BF4, Far Cry 4, Halo: Master Chief Collection, Black Ops 3, Battle Block Theater, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition)

#4:

Have a capture card.

So if you've met all of the requirements above, feel free to message me on Skype (name is below), and we can begin to grow and record together. There are currently 3 people in our group (including me). We mainly play and record on GTA, Gmod, and Minecraft, but we are continuously progressing into more games. So if you are interested, please message me via Skype, and we can begin our epic journey! :)

Hey.
I'm 14 and i have a blue yeti witch is hopefully an good quality mic.
and i play pc games like CS:GO, Minecraft and of course Gary's mod.

You can take a look at my channel.
I have three videos uploaded at the moment and i am going to upload A lot more and i am going to be very dedicated to my channel.
if you think that this is good enough just message me on Skype (bananacupcake132) :)

I am starting my channel and look to collab in the near future. I only have a PC, but it is high end, with good internet. I am stocking up on games right now, but I currently have GTA 5

Hey, I am 14 and would love to collaborate with you!
I am just starting on youtube and would love to join you!

Same
------------
PC: Minecraft
Xbox: GTA V, Call of Duty Black ops III, Minecraft

Back