one time a younger girl, probably 10-11, came up to me at school and said she liked my videos. i didn't know her, so that was cool. but that's about it.

I was recognized at the mall. A girl followed me into a store and she started screaming my name. I only have 1,600k Subs so that totally shocked me.

I have been recognised lots of times, but I think that's because my videos are mainly to do with Disney/Disneyland Paris and theatre/West End.

I'm a huge theatre and Disney fan and my channel reflects that. I live in London and go see shows in the West End often and vlog about them or review them. I also visit Disneyland Paris on a regular basis (I have an annual pass) and vlog those trips, too!

So even though I only have about 2.6 K subscribers (which really isn't a lot compared to the big YouTubers), I do tend to get recognised often in different theatres I go to and at Disneyland Paris.

I just got back from my most recent 3-day trip to Disneyland Paris and whilst there, I got recognised by 9 people, which is the most people who've ever recognised me in that short space of time haha! The best thing was, their age range was so varied. It went from 7 year old boys (whose parents allowed them to watch my Disney videos and according to their mum who messaged me later, they were SO happy to have met me in the parks!) to a 50 year old married couple (who were at Disneyland to celebrate the man's birthday and they spotted me on my way to a ride) to young mothers with babies and people my own age or teenagers. It's incredible.

It's a weird but amazing feeling having someone come up to you and say they love your videos or ask for a photo. It's something I've not been able to get used to yet, and still find very humbling and overwhelming at the same time.

That's awesome, must of been a amazing feeling!! :)

I haven't been recognized yet in public by my viewers but I really hope I will be recognized and meet my viewers in public in the future that would be soooo awesome!! :D :D

I periodically do musical performances on campus, usually to be funny so I act like an idiot haha, and I've been recognized several times from those or the videos from them. It's a super cool feeling :)

Back