• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 100 subscribers!!!

Chris and Nima

I've Got It
We've reached our first goal of 100 subscribers now to push on to the next goal of 500. Thanks everyone for your help and support!!

Congrats!!!

Almost near 100 myself, how do you plan to get 500?

PS- LInk in signature is not working

100 subs really cheer us up to stay motivated and keep uploading videos. Congratulations and all the best for 200 subs.

Thank you guys I appreciate the kind words. And k13lock I hoping as I Learn more about editing and filming my video quality will start to improve and I can branch out a little out of my comfort zone. I am hoping as we post different tittles that eventually someone will relate to something we post and maybe follow. The more videos the more chance someone might find something they like. Just got to be patient and if nothing works I will reevaluate in the future. I will eventually work to my goal of daily vlogger just need to learn as I go.[DOUBLEPOST=1457741977,1457741859][/DOUBLEPOST]But as always I am open for suggestion comments or general feedback. I do want to make a new intro and outro that are a little better. Just hard to find the time everything is so overwhelming sometimes.

Back