Q&A/Advice/Story YouTube Channel Idea: Good or Bad? Tips?

Do you watch people on YouTube who do Q&A or Experiences videos? Do you make these videos yourself?

• I Make Q&A/Experiences Videos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• Both,Make and Watch

• Total voters

Michael Lebert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I came up with this idea,but know a lot of people do this. I'm no psychologist or nothing like that even though I try learning about that stuff. I like to inspire and help people since it makes me happy making others happy. I also have had a lot of experiences of different things so I could have a lot of useful information,I'm also very open minded for things I don't know much about. I thought I could eventually have a YouTube channel for answer peoples questions or answering questions I see only or ones that are trending. Example: "My High School Experience", "Dropping Out Of High School...TWICE", "Social Phobia & How To Overcome it". You get what I mean here...Is this a good idea or bad idea? I say good,you can be honest or give me your thoughts and tips. Another thing is if I accepted questions from viewers is it best to do it through a certain email or just from the comments? That's all I have on this subject for now,but I'm willing to answer questions or talk more in the comments.

Amphioen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So you'd be like the advice column only a channel? Sounds like a nice idea. I think if you'd want to accept questions you could do it through the comments, but maybe an emailadres is nice if someone wants to stay anonymous for whatever reason.

Reactions: Michael Lebert

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you add your own twist to it, you can make your content unique. People will come to you for advice, cause ik some people in the community could use it :) Idk about the Q&A, but the advice series sounds good

Reactions: Michael Lebert