psst you! yeah you! come over here for a sec

Boyed

So i have been doing YouTube for almost a year now, i started from scratch which means that i barely drove any external traffic to my channel... other than the occasional share on Facebook i had nothing else to do.

I would like to hear your thoughts about my progress so far and provides your notes if you have any, i`m new here and not active much on yt-talk so i`ll just leave the link here:

http://www.youtube.com/c/Boyed20

i don`t do this much so i would like to hear from you guys :) thanks.

all of your content is good and your channel art is fine but... your thumbnails. That's something you might want to try and improve on. Watch some tutorials. It'll help alot. I promise.

your channel design is pretty nice and you've definitely got some subscribers behind you. i don't really watch gaming videos but your audio quality seems alright as far as i can see. i would say that your thumbnail design could be improved on a bit. best of luck! :)

all of your content is good and your channel art is fine but... your thumbnails. That's something you might want to try and improve on. Watch some tutorials. It'll help alot. I promise.
I second this. Spend more time on thumbnails because that's what captures people's attention

Back