Gaming PS4 or PC Collab No requirements! I'm 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for people to do a collab with. Dont mind how many subs or views just want to find people to grow and have fun with! I play on PC and PS4. PC games i play: CSGO Minecraft and GMod. PS4 games: BO3 Fifa and GTA. I have skype and other forms of communication! If your interested just reply to this and i will contact u! Forgot to say im 15 and i have 45 Subs. Thanks!

Looking for people to do a collab with. Dont mind how many subs or views just want to find people to grow and have fun with! I play on PC and PS4. PC games i play: CSGO Minecraft and GMod. PS4 games: BO3 Fifa and GTA. I have skype and other forms of communication! If your interested just reply to this and i will contact u! Forgot to say im 15 and i have 45 Subs. Thanks!
I'm up for a collab on GTA on PS4. My username is ItsPedroBear. I am 16 and have 11 subscribers. I could also do BO3. Check out my content below and see if I appeal to you.
Thanks!

I'm down dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back