Gaming PS4 LOOKING FOR A GTA V FUNNY MOMENTS SQUAD!!! (2K SUBS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
Hi there i'm GigaPlayerX and Youtube suggested me to come here and find new talent! I'm really glad to find this place and I hope some people are willing to join! I have over 2K subs and i'm a regular in GTA V online, which is why i'm looking for a solid crew to team up with and make some funny moments! You need the requirements below (Be sure to include your PSN gamertag!)

-Age (I recommend it to be +15)
-Number of Subscribers (This won't affect my choice, I might even help you grow your channel)
-PSN gamer tag
-GTA V Online (Duh :p)

I also have one last requirement although this won't count much either...although it might give you a better chance!
-Be charismatic, able to make some nice jokes (A funny laugh can be great as well) and people who don't stutter much. I'm not asking for perfect people but there ARE some good gamers out there with chance to be in the spotlight! Be sure to send me a reply immediatly so I can send you a friend request on PSN and perhaps do some videos! Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Reactions: HoodieMan

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey I am up for some GTA V online calloboration. I am 21 y/o almost 22 y/o on 11th December! Anyway I do commentaries and try to entertain my audience with jokes and funny moments. If you feel like we could work together let me know

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
Hey I am up for some GTA V online calloboration. I am 21 y/o almost 22 y/o on 11th December! Anyway I do commentaries and try to entertain my audience with jokes and funny moments. If you feel like we could work together let me know
I would like to do that! Just send me your Gamer Tag so I can send you a friend request. For some reason I can't put my channel in here just type GigaPlayer5000 on Youtube to check it out.

DubsThaGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to do that! Just send me your Gamer Tag so I can send you a friend request. For some reason I can't put my channel in here just type GigaPlayer5000 on Youtube to check it out.
Hey id be down hmu on skype: Gusehead

TheUnicornGamr

Reaction score
I'd be down I've got a YouTube channel too, my gamertag is TheUnicornGamr hit me up on PS4.

HoodieMan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there i'm GigaPlayerX and Youtube suggested me to come here and find new talent! I'm really glad to find this place and I hope some people are willing to join! I have over 2K subs and i'm a regular in GTA V online, which is why i'm looking for a solid crew to team up with and make some funny moments! You need the requirements below (Be sure to include your PSN gamertag!)

-Age (I recommend it to be +15)
-Number of Subscribers (This won't affect my choice, I might even help you grow your channel)
-PSN gamer tag
-GTA V Online (Duh :p)

I also have one last requirement although this won't count much either...although it might give you a better chance!
-Be charismatic, able to make some nice jokes (A funny laugh can be great as well) and people who don't stutter much. I'm not asking for perfect people but there ARE some good gamers out there with chance to be in the spotlight! Be sure to send me a reply immediatly so I can send you a friend request on PSN and perhaps do some videos! Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day!
Aight dude I'm down for the challenge ;P
I'm Jeff and I have a YouTube channel with 82 subs ( i wish I had that many sandwiches right now) I'm 16 years old and my PSN name is aPixelGamer

BrianSickMan

Reaction score
Im down add me BrianSickMan I have 66 subs on yt im also 16 and if you wanna contact me contact my psn BrianSickMan

KloudGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
14 years old deep voice
Kloudgames_
56 subs
got dem jokes boi with a new york city sense of humor

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Aight dude I'm down for the challenge ;P
I'm Jeff and I have a YouTube channel with 82 subs ( i wish I had that many sandwiches right now) I'm 16 years old and my PSN name is aPixelGamer

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Reactions: HoodieMan
Status
Not open for further replies.