Gaming PS4, GTA 5 comedy team

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys im ApaceGaming and I am looking for a funny team of ppl to film funny moments. I would like to play with ages of 14 and up as im 15 and its easier for me. I like playing GTA 5 and there are a lot of new things after the update so im looking forward to film it. Please be serious and please be a YT (know how to edit videos of some kind of level like me). If you are okay with the rules and are down for making a new friendship and having fun add me on PS4 ExtreemyTrollz or ApaceGaming (its one account but can come up from either name)

HowToDudes

Reaction score
So does anyone who wants to join have to record funny moments as well?

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So does anyone who wants to join have to record funny moments as well?
That would be nice because we all have same interest to make video so we would not go off track as much to like join random lobbies and start fights with other players and waste time. We all are going to have a motive to record and think of funny things to do or play jobs and find something funny for example in new update jobs with like flying bikes or something. It's your choice but I would prefer if you do

Reactions: Raditation

Raditation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, I'd be interested in collaborating! I'm 16 however but spend most of my time playing GTA 5, if you're interested in collaborating with me my PSN is TrigTone16

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yo, I'd be interested in collaborating! I'm 16 however but spend most of my time playing GTA 5, if you're interested in collaborating with me my PSN is TrigTone16
Aight imma send you a friend request from my account ExTreemyTrollz

Reactions: Raditation

Raditation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

ImStripy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Awesome man, I'll accept your request![DOUBLEPOST=1497852471,1497852416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hold up it's "Trigtone16"[DOUBLEPOST=1497852515][/DOUBLEPOST]
Added you mate
Aight