Gaming PS4 Crew

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,

I have lots of experience with YouTube, and I have an older channel with a little over 1,500 subscribers and 100,000+ views. I have decided that the content I was posting on there wasn't nearly the quality that I had strived for. I opted to start a new channel so I am not exactly "brand new" to YouTube nor the community. I am looking for PS4 Gamers a few games:

- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 4
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Friday the 13th (*upcoming release*) multiplayer horror game super excited for this one
- Dead by Daylight (*upcoming release*) multiplayer horror game as well, another great one to interact with fans and play with people to get the community involved.

The last two require a fun crew to play with in order to keep the audience entertained. If any of these appeal to you, please let me know. I look forward to working with you. A quick way to contact me is one of these ways:

#1) Message me on here.
#2) Skype me @ rappadmiral
#3) Email @ starsetmedia@gmail.com

Whether your looking for a short-term collaboration or long-term, I look forward to working with you.

TheDerp12

Reaction score
Definitely interested! I'm mainly a GTA player but I have BF1 and BF4. My PSN is blackmage426. I got spring break this week so I'm available to record pretty much anytime this week.

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Of you have dying light the following and cod iw I can do it ... let me know ur gamertag for ps4 and I'll add you asap

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
Hey! I'm looking for some people to collab with! I play GTA a lot! Check out my channel GigaPlayerX, send me a friend request (Gigaplayer5000) and just let me know when to record! I would love to get together! .3.