Probably a dumb question.

Hashtag10

Hey guys. i'm relatively new on youtube and i wanna ask you how do i set my subscribers number to private so no one can see how few subs i have? :))) for the moment....
Thanks. :D

Hey guys. i'm relatively new on youtube and i wanna ask you how do i set my subscribers number to private so no one can see how few subs i have? :))) for the moment....
Thanks. :D
I would actually recommend keeping your sub count visible. Whenever I click on a channel and see a hidden sub count it just makes me think that this user either isn't proud of their content or is insecure about their sub count. I don't want to feel like a channel has something to hide.

People will understand low sub counts. As long as the content is solid, they will come back for more ;)

I would actually recommend keeping your sub count visible. Whenever I click on a channel and see a hidden sub count it just makes me think that this user either isn't proud of their content or is insecure about their sub count. I don't want to feel like a channel has something to hide.

People will understand low sub counts. As long as the content is solid, they will come back for more ;)
I think you just gave the friendliest and most honest comment ever. :D

Back