Possible YouTube Alternative: VidLii

5ss5

Reaction score
vidlii.png

This new website I found today, VidLii, is basically 2006 YouTube fully operable in 2017. What that means is standard definition video, customizable channels, friends, an inbox, and most importantly, a community.

Why am I trying to promote this site on a YouTube forum? If it grows beyond the 710 active users it has right now, it could bring back the communication between YouTube users 2005-2012 that has been lost in modern YouTube. With that, creators could get feedback fairly easily compared to regular YouTube now. While I'm not suggesting we all ditch YouTube for this site, definitely use it and upload your videos to it as well. I'd like to see this grow as I think it's a great project.

VidLii.com

I know it sounds like an advertisement, but we can't just let YouTube have a monopoly on video sharing forever, can we? I'm sorry if this adds nothing to the YouTube conversation, but I think it should.

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
View attachment 40793

This new website I found today, VidLii, is basically 2006 YouTube fully operable in 2017. What that means is standard definition video, customizable channels, friends, an inbox, and most importantly, a community.

Why am I trying to promote this site on a YouTube forum? If it grows beyond the 710 active users it has right now, it could bring back the communication between YouTube users 2005-2012 that has been lost in modern YouTube. With that, creators could get feedback fairly easily compared to regular YouTube now. While I'm not suggesting we all ditch YouTube for this site, definitely use it and upload your videos to it as well. I'd like to see this grow as I think it's a great project.

VidLii.com

I know it sounds like an advertisement, but we can't just let YouTube have a monopoly on video sharing forever, can we? I'm sorry if this adds nothing to the YouTube conversation, but I think it should.
i like the way you think future in mind ur a genuis[DOUBLEPOST=1502012841,1502012628][/DOUBLEPOST]i
View attachment 40793

VidLii.com

if only i could upload more than 500 mb tho