Commentary Political commentary and analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Martin

Reaction score
Hi to anyone that reads this, I found this site purely by accident.
I present my own YouTube analysis show, now with 200 subs and still in its infancy.
Politics can, I guess be boring sometimes. But I present it in an honest way. Things do need to change for the next generation. The channel gets a lot of comments with people submitting ideas on how we can have a better society. If your interested in seeing a channel with a different approach to this subject, feel free to drop by. As I always say in the outro....
"United we can have a better society and a better political system"
Wishing you a happy day

bluidguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been looking for someone to start up something like this, I have a passion for looking at situations and analyzing them, but not in the most looked at way. I enjoy delving in head first with somebody and putting myself in the position of what's going on, in an attempt to gauge a more in-depth understanding. I am definitely interested.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi to anyone that reads this, I found this site purely by accident.
I present my own YouTube analysis show, now with 200 subs and still in its infancy.
Politics can, I guess be boring sometimes. But I present it in an honest way. Things do need to change for the next generation. The channel gets a lot of comments with people submitting ideas on how we can have a better society. If your interested in seeing a channel with a different approach to this subject, feel free to drop by. As I always say in the outro....
"United we can have a better society and a better political system"
Wishing you a happy day
Hey I would love to collaborate with you. My Skype is Slaysfichee, and my discord is Fichee_slays#9172.

Quagony

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Really interesting. I would love to do something with you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Really interesting. I would love to do something with you

@Quagony

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from March. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.