Gaming Pokemon Showdown & Other Collabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name is Matt, and my youtube channel is mainly focused on Pokemon, and soon enough, I will start doing Pokemon Showdown, and competitive Pokemon in general, and as well as stuff like races. I need a collab in order to spice things up on the channel, so let's try and make this happen!

I am a fairly small channel, but hopefully I will grow, as well as my collab partner. We do not have to do just Pokemon games: We can do things like TF2, Black Ops 1, and others. I plan to get more games soon.

I have 34 subscribers, around 5300 views, and like I said, fairly small.

My Skype is: Sytiourious

Thanks so much for reading everyone! Have a great day!

:)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! My name is Matt, and my youtube channel is mainly focused on Pokemon, and soon enough, I will start doing Pokemon Showdown, and competitive Pokemon in general, and as well as stuff like races. I need a collab in order to spice things up on the channel, so let's try and make this happen!

I am a fairly small channel, but hopefully I will grow, as well as my collab partner. We do not have to do just Pokemon games: We can do things like TF2, Black Ops 1, and others. I plan to get more games soon.

I have 34 subscribers, around 5300 views, and like I said, fairly small.

My Skype is: Sytiourious

Thanks so much for reading everyone! Have a great day!

:)
Yo! I'm a Poketuber in works, if you are interested in Pokemon content and possibly collabing, hit me up :] I tried to view your channel but the link says it doesn't exist :[

I am also a poketuber i do plan on doing more pokemon content and i am looking for people to colab with so hit me up my skype is Blazing Charmeleon

Yo! I'm a Poketuber in works, if you are interested in Pokemon content and possibly collabing, hit me up :] I tried to view your channel but the link says it doesn't exist :[

Hey man! I sent you a message on Youtube with my account, pretty much because I can't send messages on here for some reason. So go ahead and check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back