Podcast Ideas?

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahoy everybody.

I am thinking of starting a gaming podcast on my channel with a friend of mine, we will talk about the latest gaming news, review new games etc.

But there is one problem, I myself dont even like to listen/watch to podcasts, do any of you have ideas to make a regular podcast interesting and perhaps even funny to watch.

Rehannah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should have interactive things for your listeners like "comment____ if you're still watching" or add funny jokes or show them something new. Generally I think people with an entertaining voice itself is a plus to get more retention

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Interesting discussion. Make sure you don't agree on stuff so you can have debates and guests are a good way to keep interest plus pull in a bit of their audience to see it. How come you wanna make a podcast if you don't like them?

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interesting discussion. Make sure you don't agree on stuff so you can have debates and guests are a good way to keep interest plus pull in a bit of their audience to see it. How come you wanna make a podcast if you don't like them?
Well I do want to make em, but I didnt find them amusing to watch myself. To make one is something entire different :)
And about the debates, me and my friend have alot of disagreement in real life stuff already so that wont be a problem! Thanks for the feedback![DOUBLEPOST=1448711674,1448711513][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should have interactive things for your listeners like "comment____ if you're still watching" or add funny jokes or show them something new. Generally I think people with an entertaining voice itself is a plus to get more retention
Thanks forthe feedback! I do not know if my voice is entertaining, I hope so :D
I think I am gonna add some videos related to the topic to have the viewer also see something instead of only listening.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well I do want to make em, but I didnt find them amusing to watch myself. To make one is something entire different :)
And about the debates, me and my friend have alot of disagreement in real life stuff already so that wont be a problem! Thanks for the feedback![DOUBLEPOST=1448711674,1448711513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome! If you ever wanna have guests you can always give me a shout :)