Please review? :D

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey there! I just uploaded a new video and I was wondering you can watch it and review it for me!
Video is about 5 THINGS THAT CAN HELP YOU SURVIVE SCHOOL
I don't feel as content with this video compared to my other ones, so I really want to hear some thoughts!

Review me on the following:
Is my voice loud enough?
How's the editing?
Are the pop-ups appropriate?

Just comment on anything that you think will help out in future videos!

Thank you for you time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris the Swissmiss

Hi. I hope you're doing excellent. I'm Chris
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think you did a really good job. There are a couple ways I would try to improve but really they are just personal preference. As far as audio mixing, editing, pacing, and overall presentation--you're doing great.

I do believe the video would be more entertaining to me if the actual top 5 things weren't just office supplies and things, but more humorous tips. It looks like that's just not what you were going for with this one, which is fine.

Also, the music starts to get a little repetitive as the video goes on. Maybe find the right dramatic moment to use a different audio clip and then resume with different music.

You shine the most when you are making jokes, editing in visual jokes, and just being real and passionate.

Keep it up and good luck!

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey - I like your energy. Very Vloggy ( a good thing ) you talk well in front of the camera. Voice is good - editing is good as well and the pop ups are nice. Just keep doing what you do and I think you'll get some followers soon!

Laura Wills

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You have a very radiant personality which definitely shows through in your videos! You are doing a great job with your channel it's very fun and energetic. I think the audio could be lowered just a tad, it is almost too loud where it starts to get muffled! So maybe try lowering the audio but then also lower the background music, too. I didn't mind the pop ups or text on the video, but i think its important to not have text or images go over your face, you should always be the center of attention. Try moving the text to the bottom or the side of the screen or putting the text on a blank screen for like 3 seconds. Similar to what chris said, you shine when you are being goofy and people love when they can retaliate to someone else's quirkiness. Best of luck to you and your channel!
I would love any feedback on my channel, if you have time please check it out!

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you did a really good job. There are a couple ways I would try to improve but really they are just personal preference. As far as audio mixing, editing, pacing, and overall presentation--you're doing great.

I do believe the video would be more entertaining to me if the actual top 5 things weren't just office supplies and things, but more humorous tips. It looks like that's just not what you were going for with this one, which is fine.

Also, the music starts to get a little repetitive as the video goes on. Maybe find the right dramatic moment to use a different audio clip and then resume with different music.

You shine the most when you are making jokes, editing in visual jokes, and just being real and passionate.

Keep it up and good luck!
Thank you for your time Chris! Yeah, I was trying so hard to make it as entertaining as possible with all the jokes but I'm just naturally not a comedic person. D: And yes, you're right about the music. I'll do better in my next one!

Hey - I like your energy. Very Vloggy ( a good thing ) you talk well in front of the camera. Voice is good - editing is good as well and the pop ups are nice. Just keep doing what you do and I think you'll get some followers soon!
Thank you! I think I need to be more consistent with posting videos... Like posting 3 videos in a week.
But that is so impossible for me D: How do people do it? Thanks for watching!

You have a very radiant personality which definitely shows through in your videos! You are doing a great job with your channel it's very fun and energetic. I think the audio could be lowered just a tad, it is almost too loud where it starts to get muffled! So maybe try lowering the audio but then also lower the background music, too. I didn't mind the pop ups or text on the video, but i think its important to not have text or images go over your face, you should always be the center of attention. Try moving the text to the bottom or the side of the screen or putting the text on a blank screen for like 3 seconds. Similar to what chris said, you shine when you are being goofy and people love when they can retaliate to someone else's quirkiness. Best of luck to you and your channel!
I would love any feedback on my channel, if you have time please check it out!
Why thank you Laura! Yeah, I didn't know how to put that one clip without blocking my face. Or maybe there was a way, I was just too impatient to figure it out. Haha. Thank you for your kind words! It really helps me out a lot. I checked out your channel and think your vlogs are entertaining! The music that you choose is good and not boring at all. Keep up with the good work and consistency!

Ruth Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the energy you give off in the video do keep that up as its awesome ! I think the pop ups you have put in fit perfectly and I loved the pokemon go on best XD but I do agree with some of the above comments of the writing right in the middle of the screen covering your face draws attention away from you, maybe putting it to the side or at the bottom would be better.
I also found your audio too much for me and I found that I had to turn it down (I was wearing headphones).
I also find your background distracting as theres loads of items at the bottom and two different background colours and it throws me off a little, also I'm not sure if its just me but i keep getting a flickering going on and i find it super distracting taking away from what your saying !

Sonalib

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I loved the video and your energy like a lot of people said, It seems really genuine. Fewer pop-ups would be cool and I also agree that the background is a bit distracting. Other than that, I've subscribed and am looking forward to more.

Commoncentsmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd echo the sentiment that others have mentioned and say that your best asset is your energy and charisma. Keep playing to that and you're golden!

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for all your feedback. It really helps me a lot! I promise to pay more attention on centering myself on screen and always having my energy up in my videos. ;-) I'll improve my editing and music as well.

Once again, thank you everyone for your time!