SoccerBrosTv

We need new ideas for our Soccer YouTube challenges! What can we do? What punishment can we do to get views?

Please help us out!!

In terms of punishment, I remember that thing from when I was a kid: Someone stands in the goal, turns his back to the outside and bows down. Someone else shoots the ball at his a**. That might make a funny punishment.

In terms of punishment, I remember that thing from when I was a kid: Someone stands in the goal, turns his back to the outside and bows down. Someone else shoots the ball at his a**. That might make a funny punishment.

That was actually a soccer game that I played when I grew up, people were trying to score on the keeper, and got different points depending on how you score. when the preset score were complete, every player got one shot to shoot at the goalkeepers a**.
If someone touched the ball, the ball hits the ground and the same player touches it again, the person will be goalkeeper. or if someone shoots the ball outside of the goal, it will be the keeper!

We do those punishment in almost every video we done. lol

try play soccer as a football game, and call it futbol vs football...use the playing style like linemen and running backs and defenders but instead of throwing the ball you kick the soccer ball to them and follow the football rules...should be interesting.

try play soccer as a football game, and call it futbol vs football...use the playing style like linemen and running backs and defenders but instead of throwing the ball you kick the soccer ball to them and follow the football rules...should be interesting.
That'd be awesome! Be sure to subscribe to us!! We'll give it a shot and the video will be out Saturday!

Back