PLEASE HELP!! AUDIO NOT PLAYING !!!

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've used YouTube Editor now for a while to finalize my videos with adding music..
When I put my video into YouTube Editor, it works fine and I can watch and listen to the video. Now here's my problem, when adding music underneath the video on YouTube Editor, it removes my video audio completely. I've even tried to go through audio settings its self and favour the video audio over the music, and it still removes the video audio completely.. On YouTube editor when I delete the music from underneath the video the original audio comes back straight away.. Please help I need both music and video audio to work. I've got people waiting for this next video![DOUBLEPOST=1469063089,1469062377][/DOUBLEPOST]PLEASE HELP URGENT !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I've moved this to the Video Editing and Software forum. ^^

Youtube's audio editor is a little buggy. =/ I've seen threads about it deleting the video's audio in the past. =S I think the best option (particularly if you are in a rush to publish the video) would be to add the audio to your video using computer video editing software (like Windows Movie Maker), and export the completed video locally before uploading it to YouTube.

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I've moved this to the Video Editing and Software forum. ^^

Youtube's audio editor is a little buggy. =/ I've seen threads about it deleting the video's audio in the past. =S I think the best option (particularly if you are in a rush to publish the video) would be to add the audio to your video using computer video editing software (like Windows Movie Maker), and export the completed video locally before uploading it to YouTube.
thanks for the reply
yer iv thought of downloading the music and adding it through editing software .. but im on a night shift at work at this moment in time and thought before i came to work oh if i upload the video i can the add the music at work give me soemthing to do.. but now i need to get on my own PC at home because the youtube editor is being dodgy! i just want it to work so i can get it finished.. only time it has to not work is when i really need it to.. i bet it works when i get home on my own PC and nackered nearly falling asleep!

Lets Torque Cars

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
more advice guys!!!??[DOUBLEPOST=1469068744,1469065278][/DOUBLEPOST]away guys iv had more help on a google forum !!!