Gaming play with me and my friends.

First of all, I'm Koji › nice to meet ya.

I'm looking for people who don't care at all, humor wise. Unless your one of those edgy douchebags who quote a lot of memes and yell into their mic. I tend not to be dicks to people but my friends are so if you get offended easily you should leave this thread.

I got a couple games that most people have like:
CSGO
Overwatch
Battlefield 1

Just name it and I might have it.
If you're a chill guy that can laugh, you'll most likely do very well with my friends.

hey I can play some cs:go with you btw my channel name is not 123 some one toke my channel my channel name is angry

Hey, how's it going?
You sound like a great channel to collab, I have CS:GO, but I sadly don't have any other games from your list.

First of all, I'm Koji › nice to meet ya.

I'm looking for people who don't care at all, humor wise. Unless your one of those edgy douchebags who quote a lot of memes and yell into their mic. I tend not to be dicks to people but my friends are so if you get offended easily you should leave this thread.

I got a couple games that most people have like:
CSGO
Overwatch
Battlefield 1

Just name it and I might have it.
If you're a chill guy that can laugh, you'll most likely do very well with my friends.
I'm willing to join you:D

I am always down for some CS:GO! (I make funny moment videos as well! You can check out my recent upload if you would like to know my style!) Let me know if you are interested, my youtube and steam name are the same!

*wink* *wink* ill give it a little dabble, just search up sansci on youtube

My skype is Sansci so yeah.

Back