Pintrest!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm a dude. I don't hardly ever think let alone go on Pintrest. I have been stuck in a social media rut lately so I sucked it up and hopped on it the other day to get active on it for the first time...EVER! And man. I got a nice response after minimal effort. I liked a couple posts, added some folks that I thought would be good to repin, and posted ONE thing and BAM! I got 5 followers in a day. So yeah. I'm hopping on this Pintrest train. Don't know if it'll translate to views but hey, it's worth a shot.

Reactions: adams eats

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I had pinterest for my old blog and I used to get some traffic from it. I think I'll start using it again. Instagram seems to be doing well for me lately. So I think I'll put more effort into that as well.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah it's a very niche platform. But if you wanna capture a lot of the female users, then you have to play in their playground. I got over 600 followers on Pinterest as I experimented on it during my early months. I get some views there, but not overwhelming that I pay too much attention. The few tips I can give there is to keep a board secret until you have several pins in it. Empty boards don't look that great. Also since Pinterest doesn't allow you to move around pins within a board, when your good pins get buried, you should make a temporary board, move things there that you want to appear on top, and then move them back to the original board.

Fortyone

Reaction score
Pinterest is awesome! I used it recently and was amazed, I thought the platform had few users, and those that are there rarely engage.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had pinterest for my old blog and I used to get some traffic from it. I think I'll start using it again. Instagram seems to be doing well for me lately. So I think I'll put more effort into that as well.
go for it! It's worth a try[DOUBLEPOST=1486692324,1486692145][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it's a very niche platform. But if you wanna capture a lot of the female users, then you have to play in their playground. I got over 600 followers on Pinterest as I experimented on it during my early months. I get some views there, but not overwhelming that I pay too much attention. The few tips I can give there is to keep a board secret until you have several pins in it. Empty boards don't look that great. Also since Pinterest doesn't allow you to move around pins within a board, when your good pins get buried, you should make a temporary board, move things there that you want to appear on top, and then move them back to the original board.
I figured that my coffee videos, especially the recipes, would fit that demographic for sure! I never thought of the secret board idea. That's a pretty good idea.