Photoshop Processing Problems

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, is anyone using photoshop cc?
I'm having problems exporting my picture after editing them.
The processing takes too long and I can't export, not even " quick export" helps.
Need some help here~~
Thanks

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First check your image size. If it's too big, it may be too much for your computer to handle.
If it IS a big image and you want to export, find out the approximate pixel count you need and reduce the image to that size and then do a "save as", make sure image format is set to "rgb" and not "cmyk".
Otherwise you may need to upgrade your RAM or find another more modest photo editing program. Photoshop is a professional piece of software.

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First check your image size. If it's too big, it may be too much for your computer to handle.
If it IS a big image and you want to export, find out the approximate pixel count you need and reduce the image to that size and then do a "save as", make sure image format is set to "rgb" and not "cmyk".
Otherwise you may need to upgrade your RAM or find another more modest photo editing program. Photoshop is a professional piece of software.
I tried exporting the other files that I previously exported, and it can't be done today... I think there's a problem with Photoshop and not the file I'm exporting.
Thanks for the tip anyway,wish you the best....

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How much RAM and free hard drive space do you have on your system? (also windows or mac?)

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
8GB RAM, 22GB free and I'm using Windows 7
There's your problem, double that ram and try again or try flattening layers first. Otherwise I'm sure there are lots of free programs for Windows where you can try to copy and paste from Photoshop.
While I personally don't know if any because I work on a mac and use Photoshop professionally.

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's your problem, double that ram and try again or try flattening layers first. Otherwise I'm sure there are lots of free programs for Windows where you can try to copy and paste from Photoshop.
While I personally don't know if any because I work on a mac and use Photoshop professionally.
But Photoshop worked perfectly for me this past few months and today it just crash landed, I used to be able to export them without waiting or processing...but now it's just weird

SomeGamer79

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have a look inside your case, see if anything has went bad or if anything needs cleaned up.

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But Photoshop worked perfectly for me this past few months and today it just crash landed, I used to be able to export them without waiting or processing...but now it's just weird
did you clear the history before exporting? You may need to either TLC your OS, or reinstall photoshop.

Reactions: WilBajamas

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
did you clear the history before exporting? You may need to either TLC your OS, or reinstall photoshop.
I cleared the cache and everything before I tried to export, doesn't work either....I think I might have to reinstall Photoshop....
Thanks for helping me anyway, although my problem couldn't be solved but it's nice to know you're helping someone...Thanks

Reactions: echoraven