Status
Not open for further replies.

DreaM_HD

Liking YTtalk
Hello everyone! I'm DreaM or Lewis and I'm looking for some cool people to play games with on PC. I live in the UK and am 16 years old. My channel is DreaM HD, in case the link at the bottom doesn't work, search it.

If you guys want to join just leave your YouTube channel link down below and I'll check it out. I personally have around 200 subs and am looking to grow quickly with others

Main requirements:
No squeakers (age should be between 13-18)
Able to have a laugh

I have quite a few games on steam and origin so take a look at the list and tell me what ones we both own!

Arma 3
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty World at War
Counter Strike Global Offensive
The Culling
DayZ
Fifa 16
The Forest
Garry's Mod
Grand Theft Auto V
H1Z1 - King of The Kill
Insurgency
PayDay 2
Shellshock Live
Star Wars - Battlefront
Rainbow Six: Siege

I'm down.
Add my skype: mattbnz12
My YouTube is on that clickable red bar thing below this.
I currently only really have Gmod, dayz, and some other games (but I don't feel are worth listing since they're boring), but I can buy more if needed.
If you hit me up on skype I could also add you to my group where we all discuss YouTube and collab and grow together on skype, if you'd like.
Hope we can have some fun together man :)

Hey I have gmod and will probably start playing cs:go soon. I'd love to just play for fun and make people laugh.
Check out my videos to see if we have compatible styles and whatnot

I'd definitely be down to play some Forest with you.
You can add me on skype if you'd like to play some: king96pwn

Howdy DreaM, I'm Ryen. I'm interested. My channel is Varexs and I should have the link on here working soon. My skype is ryenleh if you'd like to contact me there.
I have 50 subscribers, am 17, and from Texas.
Our shared games are CSGO, The Forest and Garry's Mod.

A side note on your squeaker preference: my voice is ultra feminine, I hope it isn't too big of an issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back