Gaming PC/XboxOne/PS4 collaboration?

What kind of gaming videos do you prefer to create?

• Live Stream Footage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, Please let us know!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To start BoyToyGaming is actually a channel of friends that love to game, but my vision is to have multiple voices populating the videos we post.
-Eventually I'd like to have more dedicated members posting content
-For now I believe that working with other smaller channels we can grow both of our fans bases, have a good time, and make new friends.

Currently I am on Hawaii time- and will be moving with in 20days to California so I'm hoping late Nov/ Early Dec, to start collaborating with other youtubers.

PS4: Battlefield4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefront, MineCraft, Rainbow Six Seige, Need4Speed, GTAV
XboxOne: Halo 5, Rockband4
PC: StarCraft, MineCraft, Ark Survival Evolved, Lego Worlds, Uncraft World, Empyrion, Don't Starve Together, Tera, Blade and Souls
(I'm always willing to look into new titles, especially PC)

Collaborations could be a short as one or two videos or longer a series? compilations of hrs and hrs of game play ;P I have access to video/photo editing software and maaay be acquiring AF. If you're interested let me know! Good luck!

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I would be willing to collab with you. ☺. Me and my friend are also console gamers but we are expanding on PC as well. You can check out our channel.

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am up for collabs on pc or xbox one, me and my friend have just bought a minecraft server which is open all the time so feel free to come on that too (hoping to get lots of youtubers on it :)) add mrmepeters on skype and ill add you into the group chat

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I would be willing to collab with you. ☺. Me and my friend are also console gamers but we are expanding on PC as well. You can check out our channel.
Sounds good what Games do you like to play?
I am up for collabs on pc or xbox one, me and my friend have just bought a minecraft server which is open all the time so feel free to come on that too (hoping to get lots of youtubers on it :)) add mrmepeters on skype and ill add you into the group chat
I might have to check that out! I regrettably don't play MC on PC enough =( lol what other games do you like to play?
i want to Collab Add me on Steam ReverseGamer2
What Games would you be interested in playing?

This is awesome guys, Like I said I won't really be too available until Dec(I hope) Jan at the latest but this will be awesome! =D

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play a wide variety of games from pc to console. Like Garry's mod, Trove, Alien Swarm, The Ship. I have an Xbox one but don't have a lot of games for it though. The games are WWE 2k15 and some free games from games with gold.

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
atm we have a few of us on the minecraft server, leave your skype name is you want to join in (it's a good way to meet new youtubers) i play minecraft and gmod :) I also play xbox one games