PC Problem's

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Recording an Online Game

So I've recently started to play more games on the PC and now I want to record some. However, If I record an "Online" Game, for example, (Mitos.is/ Worm.is) Will people be able to hear my commentary in the "Actual" Game. If so, how would I be able to set up a party or private chat so that I can record without people in the Game hearing?

AmcProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you could record straight to a capture card if you dont have try a skype call with someone and muste yourself so that person cant hear you or one look up one the game settings or just try it. Im sure you have been in a game where someone is recording and you couldnt hear them!

Reactions: Kyrostorm

Kyrostorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you could record straight to a capture card if you dont have try a skype call with someone and muste yourself so that person cant hear you or one look up one the game settings or just try it. Im sure you have been in a game where someone is recording and you couldnt hear them!
I thought capture cards only work on consoles? But I might try that. Also, If I am in a skype call, people won't hear me in the game. Thanks for replying :)