Gaming Pc gaming/ Xbox One collab / Gaming group

skyler morgan

Reaction score
hello people, i am a 15 year old youtuber whos channel got really dead since i stopped uploading since i didnt have my computer. i have posted some more videos but i am having trouble getting any views on them. maybe you guys can help me by making a collab video with me and or with me and my friend georgy. Please just be mature and make good content.
PC: Gmod, CS:GO, WOW, COD:WAW, Payday 2. and i could get most ftp games
For xbox i have: gta 5,Cod:bo1, Rainbow 6 siege, Madden 16, NBA live 16, All gears of war besides 4, Battlefield 4 and hardline. and a few others. Hmu on skype if you want to make a collab and if you want me to join your gaming group just lmk by replying or letting me know on skype!
YT CHANNEL: BSGames/BluSkyGames
Subs:90

ViciousVoidd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to play with you, I play xbox one. I mainly am just hoping to make funny moments, I already have 2 friends I play with that do youtube. YT: ViciousVoidd

Matt CHtafield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I am 13 and looking for someone to colab with, I'm over 100 subs and was wondering if you want to colab

John Nonrial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm a much smaller gaming/commentary channel. I have 30 subs now. I'd love to colab. Skype - thehactivist.muffin

TheJDGaming

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if we played some cod waw custom zombies if ur down

TheJDGaming

Reaction score
o wait thts my old one my new one is jdboss994, ill be on later if ur down