Gaming PC Gaming Channel Looking For Collabs

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for English speaking Youtubers to collab with. My channel has nearly 50 subs currently and I play a variety of games! I'm looking for friendly and funny Youtubers to play games with, have fun and create hilarious content.

I'd love to get 4 or 5 people together to play Dead by Daylight and other games similar. So check out my channel and if you would be interested then hit me up :)

RelentlessAchiever

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man, saw your channel and I liked the content, I'm planning on getting dead by daylight tonight so maybe we could collab, however I don't have as many subs as you do if that matters to you

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
That doesn't matter to me at all dude. Part of growing together! As long as you can have a laugh and don't take things to serious it's all good! Where you from?

cade.G

Reaction score
I'm interested I'm 14 would like to record dead by daylight gmod and other games my channel is the Gaming cobra I have over 300 subs I record vids by my self but it's so hard be interested in it so I would love to record and get a group together my Skype is TheGamingCobra4 or steam anticatacobra

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Nice dude, I'll add you on Skype when I'm next at my pc and we can sort something!

HastaLaVida1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested in this dude my Skype is hasta_la_vidal I currently have 277 subs and would love to collab also I'm 17 :)

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Sound mate, just checked your channel. Awesome stuff, you got Skype so we can chat?[DOUBLEPOST=1467375771,1467372460][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I'm an idiot, didn't see you skype name in your last comment. I'll add you now!

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I'm looking for English speaking Youtubers to collab with. My channel has nearly 50 subs currently and I play a variety of games! I'm looking for friendly and funny Youtubers to play games with, have fun and create hilarious content.

I'd love to get 4 or 5 people together to play Dead by Daylight and other games similar. So check out my channel and if you would be interested then hit me up :)
Hey dude me and my friend would like to collab with you. I checked out your channel and it looks good. We are at 46 subscribers. Hope to hear from you

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Count me in I am getting some games on steam soon and my Skype is Anjim.Lobby