Gaming (PC) Funny Moments collab!!

AussieAidan

My last 12 Videos of mine have been funny moments and I was wondering if any channel big or small could do a collaboration video with me!! I play game which are on my channel like GTA 5 and The Ship, yeah, that's all.

Requirements:
Need to be funny.
Need to record for longer than 15 mins
NO SUBSCRIBER REQUIREMENT

I would be very happy if anyone could do a collaboration video with me, if you do, you have to put up with my fast talking.

You can contact me by YouTube.

I'll be seeing you on my video.

hi aussie i would love to collab but recording longer than 15 mins is long time so idk about that but i can be funny at alot of situations and can take fast talking so plz reply if you can make it work mostly if you check my channel you can find funny moments so yeah.

(Just getting this out there but, call me 'Aidan' or 'AussieAidan'). It's completely fine that you cannot record for longer than 15 minutes. I'd love to do a collaboration video with you, so we can contact each other, unfortunately we have to communicate from YouTube or another Social Media :(

Last edited:
I'd be down to collaborate! I dont really use skype so if you want to add me on steam my steam is Jate78

I'd be down to collaborate! I dont really use skype so if you want to add me on steam my steam is Jate78

Yeah of course, I'll ad you on Steam and we can discuss further on our collaboration together. If i can't find you, here's my Steam; AussieAidan (or aidan22546) it the one with my YouTube logo :D

Back