Gaming PC Collab - See Min Req

ColdyHD

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm Coldy, 16. I have been doing youtube for about 1-2 weeks now and im really looking to grow my audiance and i am really proffesional with work so i am searching for one who also is very professional and care about their work.

I would want to record gameplay of CSGO Funny Moments where we will just play a simple comp game and talk and have some funny moments! or Rocket Leauge Lets Play where we just play some rocket leauge games together. or any game you might reccomend.

• REQUIREMENTS
  • Atleast 80 subs.
  • Must be close to GMT time, i am on GMT+1 (Sweden).
  • Must be proffesional.
  • Must have a good mic.
  • Must use Steam to play your games.
If you think you are the perfect match please comment below and also contact me on Twitter.

The Collab will take place anytime, preferrebly on the weekend

CONTACT
Steam: /coldyhd
Youtube: /coldyhd
Twitter: /coldyhd
Skype coldy_hd

Last edited:

Graham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm Formal Raccoon I have 153 subscribers, have a blue Snowball mic and I am 14 Years Old. I Play CS:GO, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Rocket League, and Bf1 on the PC. The only problem is I live in the U.S so the connection might be bad. I do have GMT, though.

ColdyHD

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Formal Raccoon I have 153 subscribers, have a blue Snowball mic and I am 14 Years Old. I Play CS:GO, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Rocket League, and Bf1 on the PC. The only problem is I live in the U.S so the connection might be bad. I do have GMT, though.
Alright man, we can see what we can do about that ;) add me on steam and just send me a message and ill give you my discord

Sworty

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I would be up for a colab what whats that *looks at the minimum requirements* oh oh... well see you as a year or two!

ColdyHD

Reaction score
hey I would be up for a colab what whats that *looks at the minimum requirements* oh oh... well see you as a year or two!
Hahah well man, sorry. your art looks really good but unfourtonately i dont think i would benefit from it ;) trust me if you work hard you will get up to that level ;)

Sworty

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahah well man, sorry. your art looks really good but unfourtonately i dont think i would benefit from it ;) trust me if you work hard you will get up to that level ;)
yeah I know I just made this post for memes XD any way good luck with the colab!

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, i'm Coldy, 16. I have been doing youtube for about 1-2 weeks now and im really looking to grow my audiance and i am really proffesional with work so i am searching for one who also is very professional and care about their work.

I would want to record gameplay of CSGO Funny Moments where we will just play a simple comp game and talk and have some funny moments! or Rocket Leauge Lets Play where we just play some rocket leauge games together. or any game you might reccomend.

• REQUIREMENTS
  • Atleast 80 subs.
  • Must be close to GMT time, i am on GMT+1 (Sweden).
  • Must be proffesional.
  • Must have a good mic.
  • Must use Steam to play your games.
If you think you are the perfect match please comment below and also contact me on Twitter.

The Collab will take place anytime, preferrebly on the weekend

CONTACT
Steam: /coldyhd
Youtube: /coldyhd
Twitter: /coldyhd
Skype coldy_hd
I meet all the requirments you have, I am 15 (almost 16) years old, but sound and act a lot older. I have around 130 Subscribers and still growing. These are the games that I have and mainly record:
  • MineCraft
  • OverWatch
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • PayDay 2
  • I might get more games later
Here's my YT Channel if the button dosent work: Abdullahx9000. And also add me on skype/Steam: Abdullahx9000

ColdyHD

Reaction score
I meet all the requirments you have, I am 15 (almost 16) years old, but sound and act a lot older. I have around 130 Subscribers and still growing. These are the games that I have and mainly record:
  • MineCraft
  • OverWatch
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • PayDay 2
  • I might get more games later
Here's my YT Channel if the button dosent work: Abdullahx9000. And also add me on skype/Steam: Abdullahx9000
Hello Abdullah! thank you for leaving a comment :) i will be contacting you on steam and after that give you my discord and we can talk there about future plans and such!

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Abdullah! thank you for leaving a comment :) i will be contacting you on steam and after that give you my discord and we can talk there about future plans and such!
Thank you! Will be adding you on skype when I can get on my PC.