Request [Paid] Youtube Channel Art Needed

IndieBin

Reaction score
Hey all, read the rules, this seems to be fine, right?

I'm in need of an artist or graphic design to help me with my channel redesign. We're talking banners, icons, even stuff with my twitch/twitter/facebook.

Must be professional looking; I'm not going to pay for someone who's never done it before. I've got some ideas but I'd like someone who knows what looks good, because I clearly don't!

If you have done them in the past or have a portfolio, please show me. PM or search my username, I'm all over the place, so should be easy to get into contact with me.

Thanks very much!

Reactions: HowToDudes

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you tried Fiverr? professional looking banners for just 5$ and there are lots of amazing creators:up2:

IndieBin

Reaction score
Have you tried Fiverr? professional looking banners for just 5$ and there are lots of amazing creators:up2:
I've had bad experiences with fiverr before. And I'm not looking to do this on the cheap.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
What exactly is on your mind? I know how to work well with photoshop :) and I can show you some of my work if interested via PM.

Will Latimer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have made a few free templates if your interested i can PM you the website, if they aren't what you want then tell me what your looking for and i'll create a new one

IndieBin

Reaction score
What exactly is on your mind? I know how to work well with photoshop :) and I can show you some of my work if interested via PM.
I have made a few free templates if your interested i can PM you the website, if they aren't what you want then tell me what your looking for and i'll create a new one
If you can PM me examples, that'd be great!

TheSavage01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey there - I'm a graphics designer with a few years of experience. I made a lot of banners, intros, etc for a lot of clients. If interested, you can reach out to me via email: manchuborn@gmail.com and I can forward my portfolio to you. Peace and tc.