Overwatch | The Danger Zone (Funny Moments)

Nebhead

Nebhead
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! Here's my second attempt at an Overwatch video. I decided to record with some friends and see what kind of of funny situations we could get ourselves into.
I focused on trying to use text and zooms in order to enhance jokes and give the viewers something to look at more than just the game.
Anyways feel free to check it out and I'd love to receive some feedback on this style of video.
Thanks again!
-Nebhead

ytt.png

Last edited:

ToxicWulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great video! I got a little Deja Vu from the beginning when my friends and I did that before xD!

Also, I'm not sure if it's just me, but in the video whenever one of your friends say something it is loud in the left hear, and hardly noticeable in the right ear. Other than that, fantastic job!

Nebhead

Nebhead
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great video! I got a little Deja Vu from the beginning when my friends and I did that before xD!

Also, I'm not sure if it's just me, but in the video whenever one of your friends say something it is loud in the left hear, and hardly noticeable in the right ear. Other than that, fantastic job!
Thanks so much! Oh really, that's funny XD
No it's on my end, I forgot to convert my mic from mono to stereo before recording so everything's kinda off.
But oh well, i'll fix it next time. Thanks again!

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually really like the way your editing turned out, especially 'cause it takes a long time to edit when adding text and stuff.
So yeah, g'job! xD

Nebhead

Nebhead
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually really like the way your editing turned out, especially 'cause it takes a long time to edit when adding text and stuff.
So yeah, g'job! xD
Thank you! I really appreciate it! Yeah it took me like 8 hours to edit this, haha. Thanks again : D

Reactions: AngelAttack