Overwatch Roadhog Montage!

Nebhead

Nebhead
Hey guys, if you have the time it would be rad if you checked out this montage I made for Overwatch! Thanks! :D

Last edited:
It makes me sick how overpowered Roadhog is. In other news, awesome video!

That hook is so broken. :p

It makes me sick how overpowered Roadhog is. In other news, awesome video!

That hook is so broken. :p

Haha, yeah I figured I'd take advantage of it while I could. Thanks man, I really appreciate it.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. It's been kind of a crazy time in my life right now.

I'm really enjoying your content though. Keep it up dude!

Aside from maybe solid Widowmaker videos, Roadhog montages are some of my favorites. The fat man is unique so maybe that is it, not sure. Either way, video looked good and really liked some of the clips. The emotes and voice line additions were great and as I mentioned on your channel, the salt at the end was fantastic!

Aside from maybe solid Widowmaker videos, Roadhog montages are some of my favorites. The fat man is unique so maybe that is it, not sure. Either way, video looked good and really liked some of the clips. The emotes and voice line additions were great and as I mentioned on your channel, the salt at the end was fantastic!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback. Yeah it's interesting why I chose to do a Roadhog video. I hardly ever played the character up until this video, but something about him made me want to make this. The song I used I felt really complimented him as well, and everything else kinda fell into place. This was me just flexing my editing muscles I suppose, but I enjoyed making it nonetheless.

Back