Gaming Overwatch Collaborations (Once a Week?)

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Hey, i am looking for a few youtubers/gamers who would like to play/record Overwatch with me. I am 16 and i haven't played Overwatch much so i am still pretty bad at the game.

REQUIREMENTS:
- I only play PC
- Provide a working link to your channel
- Be at least 15 years of age
- No swearing or vulgar language in your content (off camera, i don't really care)
- Be able to take a joke and don't be a deadbeat (not enthusiastic about anything)
- Decent quality videos (720p, 30fps is fine)
- Lives somewhere in the United States (i live in Central Time Zone)
- Is online somewhat frequently (so we have flexible recording schedules, because we all know the pains of life)
- Have Fun!

PS If you don't meet every single requirement, submit your channel anyway, because i am sure i won't get anyone with exactly those requirements i set xP

Hey man, I basically meet every requirement on this list, except for the fact that I am indeed 14. Though I have a great sense of humor and am looking for a fresh start on my channel because my older videos were, to say the least, lacking. I'm rank 75 on Overwatch and am pretty good if I say so myself. I live in the same time zone, but i usually can only record after 3 pm. I can definitely take a joke, and have other games if you wanted to expand your horizons. Let me know if you are interested! My skype is AoryxYT

Hey man, I basically meet every requirement on this list, except for the fact that I am indeed 14. Though I have a great sense of humor and am looking for a fresh start on my channel because my older videos were, to say the least, lacking. I'm rank 75 on Overwatch and am pretty good if I say so myself. I live in the same time zone, but i usually can only record after 3 pm. I can definitely take a joke, and have other games if you wanted to expand your horizons. Let me know if you are interested! My skype is AoryxYT
I put your name in skype and it didn't show anyone under that username. Check your profile and see what it is (its the first username you ever used on that account) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1475279668,1475279098][/DOUBLEPOST]My skype is live:hreygnum, add me when you see this

I meet everything except I do swear. I'm not excessive about it but I don't bother to censor myself.
If you're interested, my skype is blueagle246. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone but that shouldn't matter too much.

Back