Overall feedback please?

Sian Louise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello lovely people of the YouTubeiverse... I'd really love some feedback and advice. I'm trying to grow my channel and sometimes it seems absolutely impossible to gain a following! Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. I'm from London and my vlogs mostly aim to make an adventure out of the everyday.

Thanks a million X

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
I love your channel banner design! The blue colors and font choices look great :)
You also are pretty consistent in your thumbnail art, which is a good thing!
Good luck with your channel!

Sian Louise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love your channel banner design! The blue colors and font choices look great :)
You also are pretty consistent in your thumbnail art, which is a good thing!
Good luck with your channel!
Thank you very much! :) Yeah recently I've gotten a similar 'look' flowing in my thumbnail art which I aim to keep up. I appreciate your feedback - good luck too! :x3blush:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Your channel is looking great! I'd recommend perhaps adding more bright colours to your thumbnails, just so they catch your eyes.
I saw one of your videos, and it seems like you have an awesome, bubbly personalty, which is great :)

One piece of feedback I'll give you. I notice you predominately do vlogs. It is tricky with vlogs, as they can be quite long with no real "niche", and random. It's very hard to get views when you're first starting out, and I find vlogging is more popular with more "established" youtubers with fans who are interested in their lives. Not saying your life isn't interesting, but you are still building up a following.

I'd suggest throwing in a video every now and again on one topic. Keep it short and sweet, and a reason for people to follow you.

You're doing great. Good luck!

Reactions: Loki Doki

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Take mycatismyfriend's advice, cuddle it, cherish it and let it flow through you!

she is exactly right. its hard to just start from vlogging because no one knows you, i don't want to watch a video of a random girl buying a new toaster. but. pick a subject and talk about that for 5 minutes. could be anything serious or funny. title it right, good description/thumbnail etc. for my example you have just made a video called "why do men love football" you make a funny video about how us guys obsess over football etc etc

next day a woman is surfing youtube (because she is bored as her boyfriend is watching football) and searches "why do men love football so much" and finds your video. as well as chuckling a long with your video. she finds you funny and intelligent and likes what you have to say. BOOM that person now is interested in watching those vlogs because she is interested in knowing you better

hope that helps

Sian Louise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel is looking great! I'd recommend perhaps adding more bright colours to your thumbnails, just so they catch your eyes.
I saw one of your videos, and it seems like you have an awesome, bubbly personalty, which is great :)

One piece of feedback I'll give you. I notice you predominately do vlogs. It is tricky with vlogs, as they can be quite long with no real "niche", and random. It's very hard to get views when you're first starting out, and I find vlogging is more popular with more "established" youtubers with fans who are interested in their lives. Not saying your life isn't interesting, but you are still building up a following.

I'd suggest throwing in a video every now and again on one topic. Keep it short and sweet, and a reason for people to follow you.

You're doing great. Good luck!
This is actually stella advice!! Thank you so much. You're very right. I think as much as I enjoy going out for the day and vlogging it makes a lot of sense to do some topical videos first. I'll definitely make sure to focus on those for now. Thank you!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1462898933,1462898873][/DOUBLEPOST]
Take mycatismyfriend's advice, cuddle it, cherish it and let it flow through you!

she is exactly right. its hard to just start from vlogging because no one knows you, i don't want to watch a video of a random girl buying a new toaster. but. pick a subject and talk about that for 5 minutes. could be anything serious or funny. title it right, good description/thumbnail etc. for my example you have just made a video called "why do men love football" you make a funny video about how us guys obsess over football etc etc

next day a woman is surfing youtube (because she is bored as her boyfriend is watching football) and searches "why do men love football so much" and finds your video. as well as chuckling a long with your video. she finds you funny and intelligent and likes what you have to say. BOOM that person now is interested in watching those vlogs because she is interested in knowing you better

hope that helps
Totally true - and again, stella advice! You guys are fabulous. It seems sort of obvious now.. :) I will take your wonderful advice under my wings and see where it leads me. Thank you a MILLION :biggrin:

Reactions: Loki Doki