Over 3k views only 140 subs! Any advice?

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! Ive just started my channel a week ago and i have over 3k views on only 3 videos but the subscriber count is significantly lower at 140. I am still happy with this however with the amount of views I'm getting, should i be receiving more subscribers? Does anyone have any advice for me to encourage people to subscribe? Thanks everyone appreciate it!

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats sounds perfectly fine to me, ratio is good, growth is fantastic well done. your worrying about nothing

Reactions: Cam Kirkham

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have 250k views and only 426 subs. Just be sure to put your call to actions in your videos, and the people who are interested will subscribe.

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats sounds perfectly fine to me, ratio is good, growth is fantastic well done. your worrying about nothing
Thanks mate really appreciate it! Just cause I'm new to youtube i didn't know if i was doing something wrong but thanks a lot for the reassurance![DOUBLEPOST=1467304116,1467304078][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah this sounds great, keep it up!
Thanks a lot Jake means a lot good look with the channel!

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot man! Ill start putting them in all my videos see if the subscriber count can rise! Really appreciate the advice![DOUBLEPOST=1467304261,1467304189][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like people said, that´s awesome, considering the time since you have started the channel!
thanks a lot man its put my mind at rest! Good luck with your channel!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A week isn't enough time to determine how your channel is doing, really. The best thing (and I beat on this drum constantly, so forgive me, anyone who has seen me say it before) is to be consistent. Giving up after a few weeks or a few months is what kills so many channels totally dead. You seem to be off to a good start, but much like the stock market, you will weather a good number of up weeks and down weeks along the way. Just keep doing what you're doing, pay close attention to your analytics and use what works and don't be afraid to discard what doesn't work.

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man thats fantastic growth in such a short amount of time. Just make sure you DONT stop uploading. Too many good channels die out early due to someone getting burnt out for what ever reason and only uploading for a few weeks then three months later for another few weeks and wonder why their channel never took off.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the strategy forum.