Our Latest & BEST video - What do you think?

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Look we started a new channel. We have no subscribers and we are starting from the bottom. My other channel had 120 but we thought we needed to start fresh with a new name that is marketable and stick to a schedule of uploading regularly and also commit to a format and making everything uniform with structure.

We now have a studio all set up and a back log of products to review and share. Now I guess we just have to find ourselves and share our personalities onscreen with confidence.

We are aiming to upload 2 videos every week. Below is our latest video and what we regard as our best so far, but we certainly see we have more room for improvement and potential.

We haven't had too many comments so far on social media (115 Facebook Likes, 380 Twitter Followers and only 7 Youtube Subs). But we did have the CEO of Razer liked our video and tweets and even retweet them that gave us a massive boost on twitter. So we havent had much feedback outside of friends and family and would love to hear your thoughts and criticisms, it truly would be appreciated by us!

Cheers!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That is incredibly professional! The crystal-clear picture, the different camera angles, the set...it looks like you've been doing the show forever.

My only criticism is that it sounds like you're reading from a script (which is fine) and I'd like to see a little more of your personality. It shined through a couple of times when you laughed at a couple of points. But that's a really minor quibble...you're going to gain subscribers and views with this type of production, for sure.

Reactions: TechSquizz

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is incredibly professional! The crystal-clear picture, the different camera angles, the set...it looks like you've been doing the show forever.

My only criticism is that it sounds like you're reading from a script (which is fine) and I'd like to see a little more of your personality. It shined through a couple of times when you laughed at a couple of points. But that's a really minor quibble...you're going to gain subscribers and views with this type of production, for sure.
Thanks Bro! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.
Yeah we do need to improve our voice and allow our personalities to shine. We need to find that balance between dot points and reading from a script / Teleprompter.

What did you think of the intro? And behind the scenes at the end?[DOUBLEPOST=1449442779,1449434691][/DOUBLEPOST]

The thing I love about YTTalk is you see videos you wouldn't normally see. I like what your doing with your videos. Good concept with the puppets and I think the kids youtube market is going to boom! I like the the audio but the levels could be adjusted a little more. But I am no expert with that stuff but to me it did sound a little off. I think the lighting could be improved as well but not sure how. A second camera angle would be great or even cropping closer sometimes would help. My first videos on my old channel were with two cell phones shooting 720p. I taped them to goose neck lights and was able to adjust them to get the composition I wanted. Maybe you could do something like that if you have a spare mobile or friends mobile? If you need any help with that stuff just message me. Thanks for the review again!

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Here is some rough footage of our latest video coming together, I uploaded it to my old youtube account with 123 subs lol. We were striving to put out 2 videos a week but we have put a hault to that at the moment. We want to get the next video perfect and in the style we want.

What do you think of this so far. The second half needs to have the video edited but contains a voice over and iscreally the only thing there to be judged. The first part we are playing with sound, composition, lighting, focus etc, intro timing. As you see it totally different style to our other videos.