Others' comments not showing

connorhawke

Reaction score
On one of my videos I got notifications about new comments in the YouTube app, but on the video page the comments don't show, athough the comments number suggests the comments should be there. Additionally, I notice that some video likes show in the YouTube app but not elsewhere. The channels making the comments seem like legit channels, not spammers. Is there any way to make the comments/likes appear?

Last edited:

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could have gone to spam or held for review. I'd suggest checking on a computer rather than mobile because sometimes it doesn't show up for me, but just go to creator studio then "comments" and you should be able to see if you have any you need to review.

Reactions: vMinti

connorhawke

Reaction score
It could have gone to spam or held for review. I'd suggest checking on a computer rather than mobile because sometimes it doesn't show up for me, but just go to creator studio then "comments" and you should be able to see if you have any you need to review.
Yeah I had to approve them via the desktop site. Hadn't used YouTube in a while so automatically hidden comments on videos is a feature I wasn't aware of. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: MintApocalypse

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah it happen to me few times, maybe they just removed their comment.