Opposites Attract

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What i'm trying to say here is that have you ever put so liitle effort in a video that you did expect to get high view but ended up getting lots of views in the end,and on the other hand have a video that you spent hours editing and had such high hopes that it ended up getting very few view?

Reactions: Shendijiro

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I think this is something that tends to happen a lot, same when you're a excited for a video and then nothing happens when you upload it lol

Reactions: Lizzeelive

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep this has happened many times except one time whereby I uploaded one video that I causally did and that ended up being successful
I think this is something that tends to happen a lot, same when you're a excited for a video and then nothing happens when you upload it lol[/QUmany

Reactions: Shendijiro

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What i'm trying to say here is that have you ever put so liitle effort in a video that you did expect to get high view but ended up getting lots of views in the end,and on the other hand have a video that you spent hours editing and had such high hopes that it ended up getting very few view?
You can not put a finger on what is going to be liked. I reviewed a saab 9-3 one time. It is poised to become the most watched video on my channel. A saab... Then I reviewed a GTR and it didn't go anywhere. And I loved that review! I can't figure it out either, so you aren't alone. Just create content you like, and perhaps you'll gain some success here and there!

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can not put a finger on what is going to be liked. I reviewed a saab 9-3 one time. It is poised to become the most watched video on my channel. A saab... Then I reviewed a GTR and it didn't go anywhere. And I loved that review! I can't figure it out either, so you aren't alone. Just create content you like, and perhaps you'll gain some success here and there!
Hopefully one day

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I've sometimes overestimated the reach a video can have, but everyone who sees them liked them

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's the luck of the draw. My most popular video is one of my earliest and it's of relatively low quality meanwhile my latest video took hours to film and edit and I struggle to get views for it. Just the way it is out there, but if you make good stuff it should get noticed after awhile.

Reactions: The_Man_XX

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
That's usually how it works lol
I made a video that got semi-viral because it got featured on Kotaku, but I privated it a few years ago.
(It was p***s stages made in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U lmao)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It happens a lot to me. I have videos that I think are going to hit and they bomb.
Then I have some rubbish fillers and they rocket.
There is no rythme or reason.
I now just upload and wait for the next big one.

Reactions: TheAngryPanda