Opinion about my Recording Style

LaseRain

Hello. I'd like to ask your for an opinion of my recording style. Like what should i change in it? What am i doing wrong? Because i edit videos a lot, ppl are saying that my content is good, but i'm not feeling it. I don't know what should i change in my style. I don't know if it's boring, or what. So i'd like to know your opinion.
I'll think about every reply here. So tell me in delails. (I am from Poland, so my accent isn't that smooth)

Here's my newest amnesia video i've recorded.

No It´s not ;) I think you´re doing fine. I didn´t notice anything particular that was "bad" and I don´t know anything you can just change and it will suddenly be much better. But I had fun watching and I bet you´ll get better and better the more you record.
To your english, well it´s easy to hear that you´re not a native speaker but I don´t have any problem understanding you and in my opinion that´s the most important^^

No It´s not ;) I think you´re doing fine. I didn´t notice anything particular that was "bad" and I don´t know anything you can just change and it will suddenly be much better. But I had fun watching and I bet you´ll get better and better the more you record.
To your english, well it´s easy to hear that you´re not a native speaker but I don´t have any problem understanding you and in my opinion that´s the most important^^
Thanks ^-^ I need to work on my reactions. I've noticed that they should be more energetic.. :p

Back