Vlog Online collab?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know it can be tough getting a collab, but I was wanting to see, for a video or two, if anyone would want to skype or some form of video chat and just rant and rave on random things? I make videos about coffee but honestly, I'd be cool with a video on just about anything!

Reactions: BunnyMoonstone

Promice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm starting a secondary channel based on vlogs and I would like to collab and maybe just have a random conversation which would pretty cool, private message me so we can trade info

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm starting a secondary channel based on vlogs and I would like to collab and maybe just have a random conversation which would pretty cool, private message me so we can trade info
just sent ya a pm!

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well, any age limit? I'm 13 soon to be 14 in like 2 months, totally interested :)

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I'd be interested! I'm a tea lover so we could potentially prepare reasons for coffee/tea and then reasons against coffee/tea and rant it out? :)

Reactions: Conight

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well, any age limit? I'm 13 soon to be 14 in like 2 months, totally interested :)
hey man! I totally just saw this! I'd definitely be down for a collab![DOUBLEPOST=1459210916,1459210882][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, I'd be interested! I'm a tea lover so we could potentially prepare reasons for coffee/tea and then reasons against coffee/tea and rant it out? :)
That is genius! I would love to do that kind of video! We can work out some times and stuff if you want.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
alright cool, have a skype for the collab? Any any ideas in mind, i'll be thinking about some :)
I do! Hmmm what kinda stuff you into? we could have a VS thing where You argue for and I argue against something.

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmm what kinda stuff you into? we could have a VS thing where You argue for and I argue against something.
well it all depends what we are arguing about lol :) but that sounds like a lovely idea! :)