Not growing my channel fast enough?

FluffyPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a genuine question. I own a music promoting YouTube channel and I am pretty active on it. If you look at my video list you can see how often I upload. I've been doing this for quite awhile and I am gaining 0-1 subs a day. I have no intention on giving up but maintaining this channel takes a lot of time and work. When will I start seeing a grow in my fan base?

I have 188 video's, Have been working on this channel for almost 2 years. What should I do? Any help will be appreciated

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ3GZuaUMy3DhzPFx55uTGg

(BTW I think this is the right forum to post this, I'm bad with understanding how these sites work :p So many words!)

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think for a music promoting channel it's important to have clear branding. Just putting your name in plain white text on the thumbnail, in different locations with each video, is not going to work.

Try adding a little bit more of a characteristic to your thumbnail branding. I think your channel branding in general is beautiful, so perhaps it's a good idea to integrate that with your thumbnails.

Another thing people look for in these type of channels is some sort of audio wave (or whatever that's called). Not the most easy thing to do, but it can help bring the song to life.

Lastly, you could inform people on what genre the song applies to.

Reactions: morelikecappuccino

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I like how you just tell people

"Hey if you dont want me to use your art work, let me know"

Which translates to

"I stole this and didnt give you credit... Oh btw if you want it back let me know? Otherwise YOLO!"

FluffyPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@morelikecappuccino

Actually in plenty of my video's I give credit to the artist of the artwork. And the artworks I don't give credit too I couldn't find who made it, believe me any time I find an artwork that I would like to use I search google for image and click every website that has it to figure out who made it so I can give proper credit. Sometimes it just doesn't show any trace of information. I also have over 100 video's in my PC of artists giving me permission to use their artwork. Most anime wallpapers you will almost never find out made them so thousands of YouTube channels just use them as thumbnails or video backgrounds anyway. You're looking at this the wrong way.

Also I don't know if it was, but that better have not been you who disliked 7 of my recent video's.

FluffyPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@ProjectJamesify

Thank you for the help! I will play around in gimp or photoshop and see what I can do for the thumbnails :D

Also It is called a Audio Spectrum. I have one in my videos already, I used to have a horizontal audio spectrum but now I use a circle one that goes around my logo.

I could do that! I have dedicated playlists on my channel for various genres. But maybe I can add something like that to each thumbnail or description.

Thanks again :) I will try out your ideas and see what I can do!

Reactions: ProjectJamesify

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
@morelikecappuccino

Actually in plenty of my video's I give credit to the artist of the artwork..... You're looking at this the wrong way.
Giving credit does not grant you permission.
Also I don't know if it was, but that better have not been you who disliked 7 of my recent video's.
You need to relax. Its easier to get butthurt if your clenching so tightly. haha!
*Off topic*
I never dislike anything in yttalk looking for a review.
Furthermore dislike criteria for me is: Misleading, or false information.

I feel like the word Like - Dislike are the wrong choices for youtube, An example of a problem this causes "10,000 people who hate country music watch a brand new country music video. 10k dislikes because they dont like country music... Im sure you can see where im going