• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Hi everyone !!

for the last couple of weeks I have been having problems with commenting and replying to comments on my channel and on others. I thought it may have something to do with the speed of my internet or something but today I talked to another youtuber who is having the same problem and I know of others who are dealing with something similar. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if you know how to fix it?

Basically what happens is that when I get an comment, I write a reply and when I press reply it just says to try again later. I don't know what may cause this !

TO THE MODERATORS: I wasn't sure where to post this so I am sorry if it is in the wrong place !!!

I have this problem every now and again but it tends to fix itself.
Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Maybe staying logged in for too long of a period messes things up....??

I seem to be having this problem but on creator studio, whenever i go into my notifications it says "something went wrong" I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing, so i have to go into the main youtube to reply to any comments i get at the moment it's very frustrating

I have this problem every now and again but it tends to fix itself.
Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Maybe staying logged in for too long of a period messes things up....??

I will try that!! thank you for the advice !! I never log out so it might be that !

If you let the video play for 1 second it fixes it.
I usually let it play while I write the answer and it doesn't seem to help !! have you experienced it?

I seem to be having this problem but on creator studio, whenever i go into my notifications it says "something went wrong" I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing, so i have to go into the main youtube to reply to any comments i get at the moment it's very frustrating
I have talked to 5 others who are experiencing the same thing !! Hopefully it will get fixed if it is a bug or something !

Back