Vlog Non-Fan Collab

Deanishes

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've had a collab idea that I think would work well in the coming weeks. We currently have a lot of Star Wars floating around the internet from fans, however we do not have a voice from people who aren't interested/haven't seen the movies.

I was wondering if there is anybody out there that isn't interested in Star Wars that would mind doing a Collab with me? I am interested, however I want to have footage from people who aren't interested to answer a few simple questions to be placed into my video.

If you're interested, please message me or leave a reply here.

Thanks,
Dean.

KEVOzWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've only seen one movie and I'm not really interested. Let's do this! Haha

Deanishes

Reaction score
I've only seen one movie and I'm not really interested. Let's do this! Haha
Hey Kez,

I'm just going to paste what I've given everyone else below, if you have any questions just message me man!

Okay, here it is:

Please read out and answer the questions below on camera, feel free to make the answers as long or as short as you want. After you have finished with the Questions, feel free to give yourself a shoutout. I'll add text/tag to the video, so people will be able to find you straight away.

Please try and be honest with the questions and don't google anything, it's okay if you know the answers and it's okay if you don't. Just answer them.

How many star wars movies have you seen?
What do you know about the new movie?
Who is Darth Vader? What is a jedi?
Why did you never get into Star Wars?
Are your friends into Star Wars?
Are you going to see the new movie?

Once you're done, you can send it to me directly at deanishdroid@gmail.com or upload it to dropbox or any site you normally use to upload files. I'll let you know when the video is going to be uploaded once I receive everyone's videos.

I want the collab done before the world premier, so if you could get it done before the 8th/9th that would be awesome man.

ALRIGHT GUYS. COLLAB IS FULL NOW, THANKS KEZ!

Deanishes

Reaction score
Alright bro! And it's Kevin, lol!
Haha, sorry man. I meant to write Kev. I just woke up when I replied to that, morning here in Australia haha.

Thanks man, looking forward to seeing it.