Reaction score
Hi,

We are a fairly new channel and we have been using adwords since day one... we stopped using adwords and we didn’t and never do receive 1single view with out using it! We make sure we put in appropriate tags, we think our thumbnails are ok! (Getting better with time) we try to use good titles etc.. we think that we are doing everything as a newby should....? Feel free to have a look at our channel - Was wondering why we would not get organic views? Literally all our views and subs have come from advertising. And I would love to see views go up even slightly naturally! It’s very frustrating... please advise!

Thanks in advance!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your channel has been around for a couple of months, so your view counts are sure to be lower. I'd ask what you're doing to promote outside of using AdWords? Do you have social media presences outside of YouTube? Are you reaching out to other creators, to other kids' toy channels, out to communities where people with kids who may be interested in finding channels to watch could discover you? I don't know how it works in your genre, but I know that if I stop promoting in many, many places, then I'm not going to get many (if any) views. YouTube isn't going to do too much work on any channel's behalf until they have a following of their own.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi,

We are a fairly new channel and we have been using adwords since day one... we stopped using adwords and we didn’t and never do receive 1single view with out using it! We make sure we put in appropriate tags, we think our thumbnails are ok! (Getting better with time) we try to use good titles etc.. we think that we are doing everything as a newby should....? Feel free to have a look at our channel - Was wondering why we would not get organic views? Literally all our views and subs have come from advertising. And I would love to see views go up even slightly naturally! It’s very frustrating... please advise!

Thanks in advance!

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Your channel has been around for a couple of months, so your view counts are sure to be lower. I'd ask what you're doing to promote outside of using AdWords? Do you have social media presences outside of YouTube? Are you reaching out to other creators, to other kids' toy channels, out to communities where people with kids who may be interested in finding channels to watch could discover you? I don't know how it works in your genre, but I know that if I stop promoting in many, many places, then I'm not going to get many (if any) views. YouTube isn't going to do too much work on any channel's behalf until they have a following of their own.
Hi thanks for the reply, we have thought about doing Facebook twitter etc, but it’s not at all a successful way to gain more traffic as we are aimed at children who usually don’t have social media! Heard a few really big kids channels say this as well. So that’s not really a great way to get more views... which is frustrating.. how would I reach out to other kids channels? I know other channels comment on other channels that are like theirs etc but I feel like that’s a bit spammy. It’s really difficult knowing how to advertise your channel other than adwords!

Andy R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel just have 15 videos but a lot of avg views? Is that all ads?[DOUBLEPOST=1509408120,1509408061][/DOUBLEPOST]Considering adding end screen with like to subscription and other videos.

Babygames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi thanks for the reply, we have thought about doing Facebook twitter etc, but it’s not at all a successful way to gain more traffic as we are aimed at children who usually don’t have social media! Heard a few really big kids channels say this as well. So that’s not really a great way to get more views... which is frustrating.. how would I reach out to other kids channels? I know other channels comment on other channels that are like theirs etc but I feel like that’s a bit spammy. It’s really difficult knowing how to advertise your channel other than adwords!
Hi! I had the same issues. I set my target locations to US, England (English speaking places) and it helped a little but not much. Have you received any good tips?

Esther

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Who Much do you pay for adwords?