No Holds Barred Gaming Channel Advice

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I am Kane, I have a Vlog Channel, and i recently started a Gaming channel. i would love if you could pick apart my videos and Channel so that i can know what is working, for instance what is enjoyable, and what is hindering to the viewer, any advice would be gloriously appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4jUsScBnCx8AXXF7ocCfQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I didn't really have time to watch through all of them but I wanted to provide some feedback so I checked out your minecraft survival videos since I enjoy minecraft. I do like that you have your head in the corner which adds a more personal touch as well as keeps things active for people who are used to the minecraft screen and starting the game.

It was kind of hard to find something to recommend because I kind of have/had a gaming channel too and have tried a few minecraft videos (which really weren't as good as what you've done).

The only thing I can really think of for right now would be to maybe brighten up the thumbnails a little, at least on the survival ones they seems a little bit dark or lacking in contrast of colors.

I know it may not be much but I hope I could at least help!

Last edited by a moderator:

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didn't really have time to watch through all of them but I wanted to provide some feedback so I checked out your minecraft survival videos since I enjoy minecraft. I do like that you have your head in the corner which adds a more personal touch as well as keeps things active for people who are used to the minecraft screen and starting the game.

It was kind of hard to find something to recommend because I kind of have/had a gaming channel too and have tried a few minecraft videos (which really weren't as good as what you've done).

The only thing I can really think of for right now would be to maybe brighten up the thumbnails a little, at least on the survival ones they seems a little bit dark or lacking in contrast of colors.

I know it may not be much but I hope I could at least help!
Thank you so much! I appreciate literally any help I can get at this point, I will absolutely make my thumbnails better. Thanks again!