nEw tO yOuTuBe

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've started my channel about 4 days ago!
Trying to upload twice a day consistently. Most of my content right now can be split into my favorite topics of Hip Hop music, Film, and Basketball, so if you have any interest in those topics I would love for you to check out my channel and leave any advice!

If you have a channel with similar content also let me know! Would love to collaborate and bounce ideas off one another! With collabs we can grow even bigger!

Thank you guys and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Muma

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

I've started my channel about 4 days ago!
Trying to upload twice a day consistently. Most of my content right now can be split into my favorite topics of Hip Hop music, Film, and Basketball, so if you have any interest in those topics I would love for you to check out my channel and leave any advice!

If you have a channel with similar content also let me know! Would love to collaborate and bounce ideas off one another! With collabs we can grow even bigger!

Thank you guys and let me know what you think!
Hey there! Welcome to YouTube my fellow content creator! I hope you enjoy your stay here on this magical place we call the internet! XD

Kyle Janulis

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
1st tip is to always always film horizontal never vertical and keep a good consultancy